Member's Rooms Area

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Member's Rooms Area

Post by robin on Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:12 am

Laaly wrote:
robin wrote:
Admin wrote:It is 11pm my time, and then the music cannot start again until 7am my time. Remember, if Admin is happy, then EVERYONE is happy.
7 am I sleep, please til 10 be quiet
i will remeber this to you in spring...
Its winter sleeping time, but at spring you will hear about me all night along
avatar
robin

Female Posts : 3479
Join date : 2009-04-05
Location : Estonia, Räpina

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Member's Rooms Area

Post by Laaly on Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:14 am

robin wrote:
Laaly wrote:
robin wrote:
Admin wrote:It is 11pm my time, and then the music cannot start again until 7am my time. Remember, if Admin is happy, then EVERYONE is happy.
7 am I sleep, please til 10 be quiet
i will remeber this to you in spring...
Its winter sleeping time, but at spring you will hear about me all night along
i have warn you once.. i will be sing too then
avatar
Laaly

Female Capricorn Posts : 1144
Join date : 2009-04-05
Age : 30
Location : Estonia, Tallinn

Back to top Go down

Re: Member's Rooms Area

Post by robin on Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:19 am

Laaly wrote:
robin wrote:
Laaly wrote:
robin wrote:
Admin wrote:It is 11pm my time, and then the music cannot start again until 7am my time. Remember, if Admin is happy, then EVERYONE is happy.
7 am I sleep, please til 10 be quiet
i will remeber this to you in spring...
Its winter sleeping time, but at spring you will hear about me all night along
i have warn you once.. i will be sing too then
All right, dude
avatar
robin

Female Posts : 3479
Join date : 2009-04-05
Location : Estonia, Räpina

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Member's Rooms Area

Post by Laaly on Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:20 am

robin wrote:
Laaly wrote:
robin wrote:
Laaly wrote:
robin wrote:
Admin wrote:It is 11pm my time, and then the music cannot start again until 7am my time. Remember, if Admin is happy, then EVERYONE is happy.
7 am I sleep, please til 10 be quiet
i will remeber this to you in spring...
Its winter sleeping time, but at spring you will hear about me all night along
i have warn you once.. i will be sing too then
All right, dude
you really risk with looseing your hearing (and maybe talking too)??
avatar
Laaly

Female Capricorn Posts : 1144
Join date : 2009-04-05
Age : 30
Location : Estonia, Tallinn

Back to top Go down

Re: Member's Rooms Area

Post by robin on Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:22 am

Laaly wrote:
robin wrote:
Laaly wrote:
robin wrote:
Laaly wrote:
robin wrote:
Admin wrote:It is 11pm my time, and then the music cannot start again until 7am my time. Remember, if Admin is happy, then EVERYONE is happy.
7 am I sleep, please til 10 be quiet
i will remeber this to you in spring...
Its winter sleeping time, but at spring you will hear about me all night along
i have warn you once.. i will be sing too then
All right, dude
you really risk with looseing your hearing (and maybe talking too)??
Will we see cutted ears and tongues
avatar
robin

Female Posts : 3479
Join date : 2009-04-05
Location : Estonia, Räpina

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Member's Rooms Area

Post by garina do mar on Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:18 am

Admin wrote:It is 11pm my time, and then the music cannot start again until 7am my time. Remember, if Admin is happy, then EVERYONE is happy.

OMG

Music only after 4 pm (Estonia time)!! Poor birds
Even will have to be silent

But will be happy

_________________
avatar
garina do mar
Admin

Posts : 4028
Join date : 2009-04-03
Location : Portugal

http://milhasnauticas.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Member's Rooms Area

Post by garina do mar on Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:20 am

EI PEOPLE!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!! WE HAVE MOOSE VISITING US!!!!!!

_________________
avatar
garina do mar
Admin

Posts : 4028
Join date : 2009-04-03
Location : Portugal

http://milhasnauticas.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Member's Rooms Area

Post by garina do mar on Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:37 pm

This weekend I brought my hammock to Moura, near Amareleja.



It was a trip with 3 objectives:
To look around for some nice places and animals
To make "predators control"
To find the hut of a special animal
I will start to report tomorrow as today I won't be here, but some parts of the report will be on Nature stories, others on Hunting trips and others on the place you know Wink

_________________
avatar
garina do mar
Admin

Posts : 4028
Join date : 2009-04-03
Location : Portugal

http://milhasnauticas.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Member's Rooms Area

Post by Ricky on Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:47 pm

When can we read the 1st part of your report?
avatar
Ricky

Male Posts : 9128
Join date : 2009-04-03
Location : Austria

Back to top Go down

Re: Member's Rooms Area

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum