Loodus Lovers' Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please, send warm thoughts to.....

+6
Admin
Ophiophagus
Ricky
robin
AllyKass
caysa
10 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 4 Empty Re: Please, send warm thoughts to.....

Post by sunnygirl Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:00 pm

Hello Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 4 586646
Frosty day today also. And snowy. Besides it is more snowing . I like this white beauty. At least still. It may be I dont like anymore if this continues and continues.

But now I'm going Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 4 390980
sunnygirl
sunnygirl

Female Posts : 131

Back to top Go down

Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 4 Empty Re: Please, send warm thoughts to.....

Post by robin Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:05 pm

sunnygirl wrote:Hello Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 4 586646
Frosty day today also. And snowy. Besides it is more snowing . I like this white beauty. At least still. It may be I dont like anymore if this continues and continues.

Winter is beautiful till there is plenty of snow Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 4 Icon_cheers enjoy it...
Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 4 Icon_sunny
robin
robin

Female Posts : 3479

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:07 pm

sunnygirl wrote:Hello Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 4 586646

i watched our snow walls today and thought that...so lots of snow we had not have still and i liked it...as long as i myself do not have to clean the snow clown and good night!
AllyKass
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11603

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:08 pm

caysa,you probably visited crista in helsinki, how she are?
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:14 pm

Yes, I was there Smile
She is ok - but she is not yet allowed to do much. So I was doing some cleaning there after I fed the kids and put them in bed for their nap. Then I made dinner ready too. Crista was able to rest.

When I am ready to go home.... I go out to my car that is in the small street... and the snow plough had been there Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 4 45156
My car was surrounded with heaps of snow Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 4 751609
I had to go back and get a shovel. I worked for 20 minutes before I could free my car. Sheeeeesh ...
caysa
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:17 pm

good that you can help her!
you're so good! cheers
so,seems,you are mr.shovel V oops, sorry, missis shovel I sunny
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:22 pm

yes Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 4 Icon_basketball
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:23 pm

AllyKass wrote:
so,seems,you are mr.shovel V oops, sorry, missis shovel I sunny
Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 4 Laugh
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5010

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:48 pm

caysa wrote:When I am ready to go home.... I go out to my car that is in the small street... and the snow plough had been there Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 4 45156
My car was surrounded with heaps of snow Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 4 751609
I had to go back and get a shovel. I worked for 20 minutes before I could free my car. Sheeeeesh ...

Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 4 Icon_lol Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 4 Icon_lol Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 4 Icon_lol Great to hear that I´m not the only one with that problem...... Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 4 Icon_razz
Ricky
Ricky

Male Posts : 9253

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:42 pm

Yeah - one more reason not to live in a town....
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:08 pm

Ophiophagus wrote:
AllyKass wrote:
so,seems,you are mr.shovel V oops, sorry, missis shovel I Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 4 Icon_sunny
Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 4 Laugh
Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 4 912946
robin
robin

Female Posts : 3479

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:33 pm

Glad that your daughter is better Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 4 799636

And Laaly's mother and brothers went to her party so they must be allright also Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 4 711340
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

http://milhasnauticas.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:19 am

Lets hope so!!
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum