Loodus Lovers' Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please, send warm thoughts to.....

+6
Admin
Ophiophagus
Ricky
robin
AllyKass
caysa
10 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Please, send warm thoughts to.....

Post by Ophiophagus Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:03 am

I like the good news! Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 2 726520
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5010

Back to top Go down

Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Please, send warm thoughts to.....

Post by garina do mar Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:21 am

Wow! Thanks for good news Caysa Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 2 726520

and wow! you know latin AllyKass Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 2 Icon_smile great truth you said Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 2 989401
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

http://milhasnauticas.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:33 am

Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 2 90978knows latin well and i have friend with google Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 2 Lol
AllyKass
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11603

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:36 pm

Yes! But you have to know that there is a latin saying to express what you wanted to say. For a portuguese it's easier because it's the base of our language Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 2 646609
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:49 pm

AllyKass wrote:Tempora mutantur et nos mutamus in illis Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 2 Icon_cool

The older you get, the harder it is to keep track of changes...... I am so lost in many areas, the modern music for example.... Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 2 Affraid
caysa
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:35 pm

caysa wrote:
AllyKass wrote:Tempora mutantur et nos mutamus in illis Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 2 Icon_cool

The older you get, the harder it is to keep track of changes...... I am so lost in many areas, the modern music for example.... Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 2 Affraid
is it so important? i guess, that if you dont lose knowledge of quality,then you always can say...its good hip hoppar or, trance or...emo Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 2 849949
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:47 pm

I really must admit that one hip hopper does not differ from another in my eyes - no way I can tell if they are good or not!!!
This is what I mean - you can see it because you are still young - I have no idea what so ever Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 2 912946
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:54 pm

Great that Crista is getting better and better!! Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 2 Icon_sunny

caysa wrote:I really must admit that one hip hopper does not differ from another in my eyes - no way I can tell if they are good or not!!!

I hardly know anything about this modern music either. So, you are not alone Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 2 Icon_wink
Ricky
Ricky

Male Posts : 9253

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:06 pm

each style is different from a sense of energy .all these "carpetsbeaters" for example, affecting 1 and 2 chakras. Hipp
hoppars such as diction, however, listen to, because there is, after
all oppressed voice stupidly flow, but some of it is perfectly possible
to understand, thus, each represented by its style, quality, and who
make it interesting, just to see what is expressed in a particular
style. emos interesting for me is a idea to use the black, but want to be very clean and well-groomed, it mean white...its too some kind harmony
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:52 pm

I like hip hop! Specially dancing Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 2 646609 It has no rules, no feet position, no defined steps... Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 2 322600 You just have to follow the music and what is in your mind...

Anyway I think the music is cyclical: the rock is (re)borning all the time with different names... "Cha cha cha" is now on the fashion again and it has almost 100 years...
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:07 pm

mmmmm cha cha cha..... yessss Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 2 Lol
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Bisky Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:28 pm

Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 2 Mornincoffee You all are killing me here with Latin so early in the morning! I need to have my son, a Latin teacher, translate for me before I can join in. Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 2 711340

However, I'm really happy that Crista is improving Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 2 868810
Bisky
Bisky

Female Sagittarius Posts : 4036

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:34 pm

Bisky wrote:Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 2 Mornincoffee You all are killing me here with Latin so early in the morning! I need to have my son, a Latin teacher, translate for me before I can join in. Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 2 711340

However, I'm really happy that Crista is improving Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 2 868810
gosh!you have own a latin teacher Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 2 Icon_eek
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by Bisky Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:45 pm

AllyKass wrote:
Bisky wrote:Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 2 Mornincoffee You all are killing me here with Latin so early in the morning! I need to have my son, a Latin teacher, translate for me before I can join in. Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 2 711340

gosh!you have own a latin teacher Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 2 Icon_eek

Yes, Latin and Ancient Greek.
Bisky
Bisky

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:48 pm

OMG! Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 2 45156

I'm glad that there are still people interested in ancient cultures Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 2 989401
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:54 pm

Bisky wrote:
AllyKass wrote:

Yes, Latin and Ancient Greek.
it is interesting how he came to them that it is influenced by distance from America, Europe diminishing language to learn
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by Bisky Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:57 pm

garina do mar wrote:OMG! Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 2 45156

I'm glad that there are still people interested in ancient cultures Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 2 989401

It is becoming popular again here in high schools and colleges. Young teachers are in great demand--most of the old ones have retired or died with no one to take their place.
Bisky
Bisky

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:14 pm

It is cool that Latin is doing come back. It is after all a very logical language. Much easier to learn than Finnish or Estonian Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 2 Suspect
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnygirl Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:19 am

Oijjjj Caysa ! You have had very different Xmas-time. But so peachy that everything is ok now.
I hope your daughter shall be totally well soon ! Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 2 981173

edit: You write here even Latina and I do hard job to write English Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 2 751609
sunnygirl
sunnygirl

Female Posts : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:45 am

Nice to see you here Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 2 Icon_sunny

btw, Caysa "called" you just a short time ago (1 or 2 hours) Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 2 Icon_basketball
Ricky
Ricky

Male Posts : 9253

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:45 am

Hello Sunnygirl! Nobody here knows a lot of English (except, of course, the American and NZ ladies) so that is not a problem.

Caysa were saying today that is a pity that you don't come here more often and she is right! Don't mind if it's not perfect Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 2 799636
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:56 am

sunnygirl wrote:Oijjjj Caysa ! You have had very different Xmas-time. But so peachy that everything is ok now.
I hope your daughter shall be totally well soon ! Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 2 981173

edit: You write here even Latina and I do hard job to write English Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 2 751609

How nice that you came here Sunny!!!

Please come and join us in the Happy New Year Thread tonight!!!!
HUGS to you!!!

And yes, Crista is much better - the children are going back home today as Tuomo is not working until Monday Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 2 Icon_cheers
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:48 am

sunnygirl wrote:
hello sunnygirl Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 2 Icon_sunny

garina do mar wrote:Hello Sunnygirl! Nobody here knows a lot of English (except, of course, the American and NZ ladies) so that is not a problem.

Caysa were saying today that is a pity that you don't come here more often and she is right! Don't mind if it's not perfect Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 2 799636
i had not used my english
before on lk forum ,of cource happend, that my wrote cannot understand or is it so funny,but what to do...only this way you can learn write english, be brave and practice Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 2 981173
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:39 am

RIGHT!!! Be brave!! And it is always possible to write difficult things in Finnish or Estonian or whatever your langiage is. We will translate and find out!!
Most important is to BE HERE Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 2 726520 Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 2 100510
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Laaly Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:00 pm

Now the new flu find my mom Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes
she is getting better actually but she just now find out that she have IT... now she just have to find out that is she a flu carrier too or just sick. i will hold my fingers crossed, i have been there a lot during the past days Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 2 Suspect
Laaly
Laaly

Female Capricorn Posts : 1166

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:14 pm

Best wishes for your mother and you Laaly Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 2 799636
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laaly Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:18 pm

garina do mar wrote:Best wishes for your mother and you Laaly Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 2 799636
thank you!
Laaly
Laaly

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:25 pm

Laaly wrote:Now the new flu find my mom Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes
she is getting better actually but she just now find out that she have IT... now she just have to find out that is she a flu carrier too or just sick. i will hold my fingers crossed, i have been there a lot during the past days Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 2 Suspect
your mother got now in the influenza immunization and nurse will not normally be attached to the disease, it mean...you dont afraid Laughing Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 2 799636
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:37 pm

Laaly wrote:Now the new flu find my mom Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes
Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 2 Affraid
hope you dont get it Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 2 784745
robin
robin

Female Posts : 3479

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Laaly Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:38 pm

AllyKass wrote:
your mother got now in the influenza immunization and nurse will not normally be attached to the disease, it mean...you dont afraid Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 2 Icon_lol Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 2 799636
thanks Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 2 Icon_smile
but actually i don't worry so much of myself... but my little (4 year old) brothers son was here with me too past few days. i was running to my mom's place and than back in my place and again mom's place and so on (we live in the same house, different flats)... i scare more that maybe i carried the illness from my mom to the little guy. but.. lets hope the best Please, send warm thoughts to..... - Page 2 989401
Laaly
Laaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum