Loodus Lovers' Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here!

+4
Laaly
robin
Ricky
Ophiophagus
8 posters

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 18 Empty Re: Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here!

Post by Ophiophagus Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:42 pm

Ricky wrote:Do you mean the link?
Here it is: mms://wms.carnyxlive.co.uk/blashford
Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 18 191264
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5010

Back to top Go down

Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 18 Empty Re: Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here!

Post by caysa Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:34 am

This is no badger - but a live animal anyways Laughing

Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 18 Pheasant1
caysa
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:25 pm

Jay Laughing
Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 18 Wmplayer201101091719004

I have seen people walk by in the background, too.
Ricky
Ricky

Male Posts : 9253

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:44 pm

Badgers are nocturnal.... how are we supposed to see them when there is no light at night??
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:40 pm

We have to lucky to see them at dusk or dawn Rolling Eyes
I have seen badgers a few times in my life - but never at daylight but either at night or at very early dawn or very late dusk. The chances of seeing them on the cam really are quite small - even though the cam is just next to the den... Rolling Eyes
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:14 pm

Mr. Shovel (I.Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 18 Laugh) was missingFallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 18 Elgcomic. And the carcass camera would have been better according to me.
But somebody could tell me it: that there is a sound too??? hummm
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5010

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Ophiophagus wrote:Mr. Shovel (I.Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 18 Laugh) was missingFallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 18 Elgcomic. And the carcass camera would have been better according to me.

Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 18 989401 Yes, especially because these cams has night vision!

Ophiophagus wrote:But somebody could tell me it: that there is a sound too??? Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 18 711340

No... Rolling Eyes
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:08 pm

Even Bramblings (Fringilla montifringilla) visit the birdfeeder...

Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 18 Wmplayer201103011241187
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:11 pm

...a Collared Dove (Streptopelia decaocto), too

Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 18 Wmplayer201103011308506
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:22 pm

Ricky wrote:Even Bramblings (Fringilla montifringilla) visit the birdfeeder...

Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 18 Wmplayer201103011241187
i'm not used that this kind birds eat from birdfeeder,probably because they are in us then no feeders need for birds,in summer time birds not like feeders:lol!:
AllyKass
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11603

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:26 pm

We don't have them here in winter either - they come back only in April/May...
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:17 pm

We don´t have them in summer and they are quite rare guests in winter...
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:48 pm

Ricky wrote:We don´t have them in summer and they are quite rare guests in winter...
They are actually one of the "most nesting" birds in Finland altho you don't see them too often.
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:50 pm

Now Carnyx Live Cams have a new website - at least I have not seen it before: http://www.carnyxlive.co.uk/
Pretty interesting cams too.
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:35 pm

Is there a way to watch them in WMP, too? I don´t get them running... Rolling Eyes
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:58 am

Yes, of course, but now when I start looking for the addresses they show different birds - sheesh their website is crazy!!
It is still dark when I do this... so I can't yet tell if this is true - but let's see....

Peregrins at Chichester Cathedral: mms://wms.carnyxlive.co.uk/chichester

Loch Garten Ospreys: mms://wms.carnyxlive.co.uk/abernethy

A Chough's (Pyrrhocorax pyrrhocorax) nest in a sea cave, Wales: mms://wms.carnyxlive.co.uk/southstack

Goshawk nest: mms://wms.carnyxlive.co.uk/newforest

Wildlife at Blashford Lakes: mms://wms.carnyxlive.co.uk/blashford

caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:18 pm

Thanks!! Smile
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:34 pm

Ricky wrote:Thanks!! Smile
The blashford cam seems to show the birdfeeder most times, but I have also seen a quite nice view of a grassy lake shore with birds and all sorts....
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:41 pm

Now there´s an underwater cam instead of the birdfeeder. I think I saw 2 Crested Newts but as the pic is quite blurry I´m not sure - it might have been another newt species or maybe even fish... Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 18 711340
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:26 pm

I noticed the same thing - I wish there was more info but it seems that they randomly change the view.....
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:04 pm

male Smooth Newt (Tritutus vulgaris)
Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 18 Wmplayer201104251700135

and this is a pic without a newt so that you can compare and see where the newt is in the upper pic Wink
Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 18 Wmplayer201104251702590
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:25 pm

Smooth Newts again

Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 18 Wmplayer201104270729183

Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 18 Wmplayer201104270729410
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Wed May 18, 2011 9:44 pm

Sooooo sorry...

Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 18 Badger_too_late_18_5_11_22_37

I really was 2 minutes too late: at ct 22.37 a beautiful badger came out of the den and went out of sight by the corner right under...

I'll look later again and tomorrow about the same time...(somewhat earlier of course!).
ergee
ergee

Female Taurus Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Wed May 18, 2011 10:37 pm

Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 18 Badgers_2_fighting_ct_23_24

ct.23.24 2 fighting badgers

Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 18 Badgers_still_fighting_ct_23_27
ct 23.46

Still fighting, but too dark to see them well!
ergee
ergee

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Thu May 19, 2011 4:59 am

Lucky ergee!!!
I have never seen anything in that spot ....

Thanks, now we know that this sure is a badgers "hill"!
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Thu May 19, 2011 9:34 am

ricky was lucky and saw the badgers,ergee was lucky and saw the badgers,this is real badgers time! Laughing
AllyKass
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11603

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Thu May 19, 2011 11:10 am

So it seems!!
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Thu May 19, 2011 4:48 pm

Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 18 BADGER_19_5_what_is_this

Yesterday evening I saw 2 badgers here on this cam, but what the .... should this
be?
Ally, no, no more lucky me....is this an underwater-world or what???

ergee
ergee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Thu May 19, 2011 5:02 pm

The is the pond/lake where I saw the newts Wink
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Thu May 19, 2011 5:49 pm

What will we see tonight? It is up to them what they show us..
correct?

I just tried the link on our webcamlinks and see the badgers hill....so it is wait and see..

The badgers seemed to fight but maybe it were young ones playing..they were not sooo big..
ergee
ergee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next