Loodus Lovers' Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EVERYONE PLEASE, Tell something about yourself!!! Introductions all around !!

+9
Serina
naamah
leanne
AllyKass
treenz
robin
Ophiophagus
caysa
Admin
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

EVERYONE PLEASE, Tell something about yourself!!!     Introductions all around !! - Page 2 Empty Re: EVERYONE PLEASE, Tell something about yourself!!! Introductions all around !!

Post by leanne Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:47 am

macdoum wrote:

I could have bet you were a musical person ..Thats lovely work and you seem very happy with your life.
sunny EVERYONE PLEASE, Tell something about yourself!!!     Introductions all around !! - Page 2 868810

hihi i think i am. but that's the reason i never go to sleep and wake up at normal time, heheh (i wonder how did you think i was a musical person?)
leanne
leanne

Aries Posts : 95

Back to top Go down

EVERYONE PLEASE, Tell something about yourself!!!     Introductions all around !! - Page 2 Empty Re: EVERYONE PLEASE, Tell something about yourself!!! Introductions all around !!

Post by Serina Tue May 05, 2009 5:50 pm

Im just some crazy out dated california USA chic..... dont mine me. Embarassed hehe

Serina

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Tue May 05, 2009 10:32 pm

Serina!! At your age no one is dated lol!
caysa
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628

Back to top Go down

Post by Serina Wed May 06, 2009 3:32 pm

hey 29 again is pretty old mom. lol Wink

Serina

Back to top Go down

Post by Serina Wed May 06, 2009 3:35 pm

oo and by the way im not seeing these "piggies" ...... but i have been enjoyin the egal cam each morning as i read over my list of stuffs to do for the day. hehehe birds rock. lol hehehe love ya mom good to hear your trip has gone well. miss ya bunches. KISS THEM BABYS FOR ME. hehe

Serina

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Wed May 06, 2009 7:17 pm

Serina wrote:oo and by the way im not seeing these "piggies" ...... but i have been enjoyin the egal cam each morning as i read over my list of stuffs to do for the day. hehehe birds rock. lol hehehe love ya mom good to hear your trip has gone well. miss ya bunches. KISS THEM BABYS FOR ME. hehe
Awwww - which babies lol! There's so many!!
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Serina Fri May 08, 2009 5:02 pm

lmao all 3 grandbabys of corse lol

Serina

Back to top Go down

EVERYONE PLEASE, Tell something about yourself!!!     Introductions all around !! - Page 2 Empty Hello norsky and welcome on board!

Post by caysa Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:55 pm

Please let us know something about yourself and feel free to ask as almost anything EVERYONE PLEASE, Tell something about yourself!!!     Introductions all around !! - Page 2 989401
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by naamah Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:33 pm

ok caysa...i have new job, i ´m working in tv, not so proud, cause it´s medical tv series, kind of soap opera for me Smile) but it´s quite good money Smile and i can´t pretend i´m student anymore EVERYONE PLEASE, Tell something about yourself!!!     Introductions all around !! - Page 2 72972
naamah
naamah

Female Virgo Posts : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:18 pm

naamah wrote:ok caysa...i have new job, i ´m working in tv, not so proud, cause it´s medical tv series, kind of soap opera for me Smile) but it´s quite good money Smile and i can´t pretend i´m student anymore EVERYONE PLEASE, Tell something about yourself!!!     Introductions all around !! - Page 2 72972
Do you work for the Markiza Tv possibly? cyclops
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5010

Back to top Go down

Post by naamah Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:25 pm

Ophiophagus wrote:
naamah wrote:ok caysa...i have new job, i ´m working in tv, not so proud, cause it´s medical tv series, kind of soap opera for me Smile) but it´s quite good money Smile and i can´t pretend i´m student anymore EVERYONE PLEASE, Tell something about yourself!!!     Introductions all around !! - Page 2 72972
Do you work for the Markiza Tv possibly? cyclops

oh pleaaase Smile don´t tell me you know thaat EVERYONE PLEASE, Tell something about yourself!!!     Introductions all around !! - Page 2 Affraid
naamah
naamah

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:19 pm

You have to tell us more!!!! What eaxactly are you doing there? What is the name of that series? I want to know EVERYONE PLEASE, Tell something about yourself!!!     Introductions all around !! - Page 2 Icon_clown , please!!
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:12 am

Attention everyone...We have a celebrity in our midst!

Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 459

https://loodusloverslodge.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:07 am

Admin wrote:Attention everyone...We have a celebrity in our midst!

So it seems!!! I want to know more EVERYONE PLEASE, Tell something about yourself!!!     Introductions all around !! - Page 2 Icon_queen
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by naamah Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:50 am

oh no, no celebrity...i just finish my studying as director, have my first master´s degree movie - ist´s just 60 min long, not long feature yet. and now i work in this tv, now as an AD - assistent director, or sec. director for my teacher, but he wants me to direct it later...

if you´d like to see, this is my master´s deg. movie, but i don´t think you´ll like it Smile)
http://vimeo.com/7648156

so, no celeb at all, i ´m not actress Smile)
naamah
naamah

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:12 pm

it was a very vital trailer and film language was very clear and interesting,here is nothing to be shy cheers
AllyKass
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11603

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:59 pm

Very different to what I am used to watch EVERYONE PLEASE, Tell something about yourself!!!     Introductions all around !! - Page 2 Icon_wink
But I am sure there will be lot of young people wanting to see the movie!
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:57 pm

Very interesting trailer. Very clear on what it is going to show. You will be a very famous director Wink
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

http://milhasnauticas.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

EVERYONE PLEASE, Tell something about yourself!!!     Introductions all around !! - Page 2 Empty all about Tmaryso43- Mary to you if you like

Post by tmaryso43 Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:03 am

About me: I am not young have had 3 children, have 13 grandchildren, four dogs. I knit and crochet, I do genealogy, I read, play on the computer, love to cook (my waistline reflects that) and love to garden and am in the Master Gardener program here in the state of Missouri. I started watching birds when I was a little girl with my mom. Last year was my first year to really watch the birds on the cams and I fell in love with some Osprey in Missoula, Montana and really enjoyed writing down the things that happened on the American Kestrel nest in Boise, Idaho. Then I found the cams in Estonia and watched Stephie and Kalev and the Osprey. This winter I watched the cams in Southern Africa which I enjoyed very much. I got to see a giraffe being born in a North Carolina zoo and saw the chimpanzee being born at the Jane Goodall reserve in Africa. It has been fun watching new birds, like the Barred Owls and the Great Horned Owl. When a friend started watching the cam of the White-tailed Eagle, of course I had to come and check it out. So here I am.

tmaryso43

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:03 am

Welcome Mary (can we call you that?), I hope you enjoy our little forum.
Don't be afraid to ask questions about anything you want - it will take some time for you to get used to how this is all set up whistle
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:42 pm

EVERYONE PLEASE, Tell something about yourself!!!     Introductions all around !! - Page 2 248575 mary!
hope you enjoy our WTE linda and sulev, too!
AllyKass
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11603

Back to top Go down

Post by Bisky Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:38 pm

EVERYONE PLEASE, Tell something about yourself!!!     Introductions all around !! - Page 2 RosesWTOG

Welcome, Mary! I live in central Illinois, so it will be great to have another member in the same time zone! If you like watching birds, you will totally fall in love with the Estonian black storks, who should be returning to nest before long.
Bisky
Bisky

Female Sagittarius Posts : 4036

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:25 pm

EVERYONE PLEASE, Tell something about yourself!!!     Introductions all around !! - Page 2 248575 Mary!! cheers sunny
Ricky
Ricky

Male Posts : 9253

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum