Logo Suggestions

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Logo Suggestions

Post by caysa on Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:10 pm

Ophiophagus wrote:What do you say to this exotic logo?

lol!
avatar
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628
Join date : 2009-04-03
Age : 64
Location : Nummi-Pusula, Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Logo Suggestions

Post by Ophiophagus on Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:16 pm

caysa wrote:How are we going to do it?
In one poll we can only have 10 options but we have far more logo suggestions.
Do we need to have 2 polls? And then one last poll with the ones that got most votes?
How can we do this in a fair way?

All suggestions are welcome Idea
Let us vote on those pictures only, what received praise. It is necessary to put a list like this together.
avatar
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5002
Join date : 2009-04-03
Age : 52
Location : Orbanistan

Back to top Go down

Re: Logo Suggestions

Post by robin on Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:19 pm

caysa wrote:

what a nice logos have appeared...again. where was i today that i didnt noticed them
avatar
robin

Female Posts : 3479
Join date : 2009-04-05
Location : Estonia, Räpina

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Logo Suggestions

Post by caysa on Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:24 pm

robin wrote:
caysa wrote:

what a nice logos have appeared...again. where was i today that i didnt noticed them

I know where you where!! Same place as me: ON MSN Laughing
avatar
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628
Join date : 2009-04-03
Age : 64
Location : Nummi-Pusula, Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Logo Suggestions

Post by Ricky on Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:30 pm

caysa: before no more logos are eccepted: check your email please sunny


Last edited by Ricky on Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Ricky

Male Posts : 9217
Join date : 2009-04-03
Location : Austria

Back to top Go down

Re: Logo Suggestions

Post by robin on Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:33 pm

caysa wrote:
robin wrote:
caysa wrote:

what a nice logos have appeared...again. where was i today that i didnt noticed them

I know where you where!! Same place as me: ON MSN Laughing
yes, right answer Laughing
avatar
robin

Female Posts : 3479
Join date : 2009-04-05
Location : Estonia, Räpina

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Last logos before voting

Post by caysa on Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:25 pm

caysa wrote:How are we going to do it?
In one poll we can only have 10 options but we have far more logo suggestions.
Do we need to have 2 polls? And then one last poll with the ones that got most votes?
How can we do this in a fair way?

All suggestions are welcome Idea

LOGOS POSTED BEFORE TOMORROW MORNING WILL BE ACCEPTED
I am starting by collecting all logos ínto one post. If someone comes up with how we proceed after that Rolling Eyes ... let me know... I want it to be fair Cool

Now I am
Good Night!!
avatar
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628
Join date : 2009-04-03
Age : 64
Location : Nummi-Pusula, Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Logo Suggestions

Post by Ricky on Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:51 pm

caysa wrote:
caysa wrote:How are we going to do it?
In one poll we can only have 10 options but we have far more logo suggestions.
Do we need to have 2 polls? And then one last poll with the ones that got most votes?
How can we do this in a fair way?

All suggestions are welcome Idea

LOGOS POSTED BEFORE TOMORROW MORNING WILL BE ACCEPTED
I am starting by collecting all logos ínto one post. If someone comes up with how we proceed after that Rolling Eyes ... let me know... I want it to be fair Cool

Now I am
Good Night!!

Good night, Caysa!

Here´s another logo:



Designed by Caysa (thank you! cheers ) but pic of pig is caught by me today evening.
avatar
Ricky

Male Posts : 9217
Join date : 2009-04-03
Location : Austria

Back to top Go down

Re: Logo Suggestions

Post by robin on Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:06 pm

caysa wrote:
caysa wrote:How are we going to do it?
In one poll we can only have 10 options but we have far more logo suggestions.
Do we need to have 2 polls? And then one last poll with the ones that got most votes?
How can we do this in a fair way?

All suggestions are welcome Idea

LOGOS POSTED BEFORE TOMORROW MORNING WILL BE ACCEPTED
I am starting by collecting all logos ínto one post. If someone comes up with how we proceed after that Rolling Eyes ... let me know... I want it to be fair Cool

Now I am
Good Night!!
good night
avatar
robin

Female Posts : 3479
Join date : 2009-04-05
Location : Estonia, Räpina

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Logo Suggestions

Post by robin on Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:08 pm

Ricky wrote:
caysa wrote:
caysa wrote:How are we going to do it?
In one poll we can only have 10 options but we have far more logo suggestions.
Do we need to have 2 polls? And then one last poll with the ones that got most votes?
How can we do this in a fair way?

All suggestions are welcome Idea

LOGOS POSTED BEFORE TOMORROW MORNING WILL BE ACCEPTED
I am starting by collecting all logos ínto one post. If someone comes up with how we proceed after that Rolling Eyes ... let me know... I want it to be fair Cool

Now I am
Good Night!!

Good night, Caysa!

Here´s another logo:



Designed by Caysa (thank you! cheers ) but pic of pig is caught by me today evening.

nice one, i like roof and three L-s there, like a real lodge.
avatar
robin

Female Posts : 3479
Join date : 2009-04-05
Location : Estonia, Räpina

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Logo Suggestions

Post by garina do mar on Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:17 pm

Ricky wrote:
caysa wrote:
caysa wrote:How are we going to do it?
In one poll we can only have 10 options but we have far more logo suggestions.
Do we need to have 2 polls? And then one last poll with the ones that got most votes?
How can we do this in a fair way?

All suggestions are welcome Idea

LOGOS POSTED BEFORE TOMORROW MORNING WILL BE ACCEPTED
I am starting by collecting all logos ínto one post. If someone comes up with how we proceed after that Rolling Eyes ... let me know... I want it to be fair Cool

Now I am
Good Night!!

Good night, Caysa!

Here´s another logo:



Designed by Caysa (thank you! cheers ) but pic of pig is caught by me today evening.
I like this one either, but...
Some envy people :silent: will not allow us to use it at BS forum
and green would be better as it means nature Wink
avatar
garina do mar
Admin

Posts : 4076
Join date : 2009-04-03
Location : Portugal

http://milhasnauticas.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Logo Suggestions

Post by Ricky on Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:22 pm

garina do mar wrote:
Ricky wrote:
caysa wrote:
caysa wrote:How are we going to do it?
In one poll we can only have 10 options but we have far more logo suggestions.
Do we need to have 2 polls? And then one last poll with the ones that got most votes?
How can we do this in a fair way?

All suggestions are welcome Idea

LOGOS POSTED BEFORE TOMORROW MORNING WILL BE ACCEPTED
I am starting by collecting all logos ínto one post. If someone comes up with how we proceed after that Rolling Eyes ... let me know... I want it to be fair Cool

Now I am
Good Night!!

Good night, Caysa!

Here´s another logo:



Designed by Caysa (thank you! cheers ) but pic of pig is caught by me today evening.
I like this one either, but...
Some envy people :silent: will not allow us to use it at BS forum
and green would be better as it means nature Wink

Both is very true. I didn´t even think about that BS forum thing. Will ravens also be forbidden?
Another question: Is that logo going to be used as LK signature or not?
Green - yes. Dark green if possible.
avatar
Ricky

Male Posts : 9217
Join date : 2009-04-03
Location : Austria

Back to top Go down

Re: Logo Suggestions

Post by Ricky on Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:27 pm

Oh, and another thing:
Pleasa leave the possibility to vote open for more than one day. I won´t be here tomorrow. I´ll leave at 5 a.m. and be back in the evening probably not before 8 p.m.
I´m going to Italy but this time to a different area. It´s called Vinschgau for those who might know.
avatar
Ricky

Male Posts : 9217
Join date : 2009-04-03
Location : Austria

Back to top Go down

Re: Logo Suggestions

Post by robin on Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:33 pm

Ricky wrote:Oh, and another thing:
Pleasa leave the possibility to vote open for more than one day. I won´t be here tomorrow. I´ll leave at 5 a.m. and be back in the evening probably not before 8 p.m.
I´m going to Italy but this time to a different area. It´s called Vinschgau for those who might know.
you are lucky one, much travelling... what are you doing there? bounce
avatar
robin

Female Posts : 3479
Join date : 2009-04-05
Location : Estonia, Räpina

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Logo Suggestions

Post by robin on Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:39 pm

strange BS forum rules, no non black stork logos or writings are not allowed Rolling Eyes
avatar
robin

Female Posts : 3479
Join date : 2009-04-05
Location : Estonia, Räpina

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Logo Suggestions

Post by Ricky on Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:47 pm

robin wrote:
Ricky wrote:Oh, and another thing:
Pleasa leave the possibility to vote open for more than one day. I won´t be here tomorrow. I´ll leave at 5 a.m. and be back in the evening probably not before 8 p.m.
I´m going to Italy but this time to a different area. It´s called Vinschgau for those who might know.
you are lucky one, much travelling... what are you doing there? bounce

Guess what! Laughing Nature, especially reptiles.

The weather is so nice at the moment. Work can still wait a bit.
avatar
Ricky

Male Posts : 9217
Join date : 2009-04-03
Location : Austria

Back to top Go down

Re: Logo Suggestions

Post by Admin on Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:31 pm

Caysa, when you have a total count of how many you would like to be voted on, I can go in the back door using the super powers and change how many can be entered into a poll.

I think that since we have had 3 days to design them, we should have 3 days for voting. Does this sound fair to all?

Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 459
Join date : 2009-04-02

http://loodusloverslodge.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Logo Suggestions

Post by caysa on Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:46 am

Sounds very good, Deb, I need to count them! If that is the case that you can change that, at least for this occation, then I think it is only fair that all of them are in. I don't want to be the judge of who/which can enter the "competition". If the votes then are widely spread, we can pick perhaps 5 with most votes and vote again.
It is going to be FUN pig
avatar
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628
Join date : 2009-04-03
Age : 64
Location : Nummi-Pusula, Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Logo Suggestions

Post by caysa on Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:33 am

Ricky wrote:
garina do mar wrote:
Ricky wrote:
caysa wrote:
caysa wrote:How are we going to do it?
In one poll we can only have 10 options but we have far more logo suggestions.
Do we need to have 2 polls? And then one last poll with the ones that got most votes?
How can we do this in a fair way?

All suggestions are welcome Idea

LOGOS POSTED BEFORE TOMORROW MORNING WILL BE ACCEPTED
I am starting by collecting all logos ínto one post. If someone comes up with how we proceed after that Rolling Eyes ... let me know... I want it to be fair Cool

Now I am
Good Night!!

Good night, Caysa!

Here´s another logo:



Designed by Caysa (thank you! cheers ) but pic of pig is caught by me today evening.
I like this one either, but...
Some envy people :silent: will not allow us to use it at BS forum
and green would be better as it means nature Wink

Both is very true. I didn´t even think about that BS forum thing. Will ravens also be forbidden?
Another question: Is that logo going to be used as LK signature or not?
Green - yes. Dark green if possible.

Here is the green version
avatar
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628
Join date : 2009-04-03
Age : 64
Location : Nummi-Pusula, Finland

Back to top Go down

ALL 24 LOGO SUGGESTIONS

Post by caysa on Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:47 pm

This is not yet the voting, just collected them all in one place.
Anything missing?
You can have a look and make up your mind Laughing


1


2


3



4



5



6



7



8


9



10




11



12



13



14



15



16



17



18



19



20



21



22



23



24
avatar
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628
Join date : 2009-04-03
Age : 64
Location : Nummi-Pusula, Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Logo Suggestions

Post by Ophiophagus on Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:22 pm

6. It is a placard.
14. It did not receive enough supports.
22. The single joke.
Please delete them.
avatar
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5002
Join date : 2009-04-03
Age : 52
Location : Orbanistan

Back to top Go down

Re: Logo Suggestions

Post by caysa on Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:14 pm

Ophiophagus wrote:6. It is a placard.
14. It did not receive enough supports.
22. The single joke.
Please delete them.

But they are funny!!!!!
I almost put the lol! in there too!!!
If they are not popular enough they will fall off in the first round Cool
avatar
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628
Join date : 2009-04-03
Age : 64
Location : Nummi-Pusula, Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Logo Suggestions

Post by Ophiophagus on Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:21 pm

caysa wrote:
Ophiophagus wrote:6. It is a placard.
14. It did not receive enough supports.
22. The single joke.
Please delete them.

But they are funny!!!!!
I almost put the lol! in there too!!!
If they are not popular enough they will fall off in the first round Cool
I do not love to lose!
avatar
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5002
Join date : 2009-04-03
Age : 52
Location : Orbanistan

Back to top Go down

Re: Logo Suggestions

Post by caysa on Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:07 pm

Ophiophagus wrote:
caysa wrote:
Ophiophagus wrote:6. It is a placard.
14. It did not receive enough supports.
22. The single joke.
Please delete them.

But they are funny!!!!!
I almost put the lol! in there too!!!
If they are not popular enough they will fall off in the first round Cool
I do not love to lose!

You are not going to loose!!
It's not a competition Wink , we are only looking for a logo to add to our signatures!!
Everyone will be a winner!
avatar
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628
Join date : 2009-04-03
Age : 64
Location : Nummi-Pusula, Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Logo Suggestions

Post by Admin on Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:53 pm

Just by signing up to be a member here, you have become a champion. A champion of human values, of the importance of nature, and by broadening your circle of influence.

We all won, long before the logo thing was even thought of. Wink

Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 459
Join date : 2009-04-02

http://loodusloverslodge.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Logo Suggestions

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum