Loodus Lovers' Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from Oulu

+6
Admin
Ophiophagus
AllyKass
caysa
Ricky
AK
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hello from Oulu - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello from Oulu

Post by AllyKass Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:02 pm

Ophiophagus wrote:
AllyKass wrote:ehh..italians...one of them said me today 3 x f*** in work communication affraid

if this kind communication style is such as suitable to you, then why not to move to italy! clown
I not understood: 3 x f*** pirat
oh, ophy, maybe you need profanity dictionary ... Hello from Oulu - Page 2 981173
AllyKass
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11603

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:04 pm

caysa wrote:
AllyKass wrote:ehh..italians...one of them said me today 3 x f*** in work communication affraid

if this kind communication style is such as suitable to you, then why not to move to italy! clown

Really!!!!???? That is so RUDE!!!!!
yes, it was, but i think its be of hot blood
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:41 pm

Ophiophagus wrote:
ergee wrote:Hello Ricky, no problem at all, I understand you very well:
before 1918 South Tyrol belonged to Austria, even now most of the people are speaking German and many of them know about Andreas Hofer (Tyrolian resistance hero) and the different wars against Napoleon and the French and also Bavarian soldiers.
Oooops! Ricky received lesson of Austria's history again! Razz

No, no, that is not necessary at all, Ricky knows it even better than me I suppose..he only does not like the behaviour
of some loud and lesser careful Italian people he met in the mountains...And moreover he knows all about Germany... Laughing
Ophy I think you too know that Hungary long, long ago had connections with the Austrian Empire? Remember the Sissy films!
It is very interesting if you start reading about all this stuff! But you know much about it, I'm sure! Wink
ergee
ergee

Female Taurus Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:05 pm

Even I have seen the Sissi films Hello from Oulu - Page 2 726520
caysa
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:14 pm

Do you know a country where these and other vulgar expressions Embarassed are NOT used??
So, where can you go?? Arrow
Even at work and everywhere you can hear it. Even in very sociable company. If it is used in a conversation with me then I say that I don't understand them and I don't want to hear the explanation. I really ask them not to use such words when talking to me, or, if possible, (not at your work), I leave. I prefere to be alone, better than in such company. Laughing
ergee
ergee

Female Taurus Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:09 pm

ergee,it was first time to heared in work this kind words, i have
experience of the Finns and the French, but they are always very courteous
btw ,this italian was not my coworker
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:32 pm

ergee wrote:
No, no, that is not necessary at all, Ricky knows it even better than me I suppose..he only does not like the behaviour
of some loud and lesser careful Italian people he met in the mountains...And moreover he knows all about Germany... Laughing
That's true. But he lives in Austria now, and good feeling like that to annoy him!Hello from Oulu - Page 2 Dancing

ergee wrote:

Ophy I think you too know that Hungary long, long ago had connections with the Austrian Empire? Remember the Sissy films!
It is very interesting if you start reading about all this stuff! But you know much about it, I'm sure! Wink
Shortly: Hungary battled against the Turkish until approximately a hundred years with a success. We got the "noon chime" for this because of the Christian West(1456 Nándorfehérvár- today Beograd). The Hungarian army directed badly suffered a defeat in 1526, and the king dead. The noblemen elected the Austrian emperor as a king at this time (Käiser und König). Sissy came later... king
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5010

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:30 pm

Hi AK Hello from Oulu - Page 2 248575

If you want to come to Portugal I can give you some hints!!

But Ricky is right in one thing! Italians, specially when they are in groups talk really really loud Hello from Oulu - Page 2 391243
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

http://milhasnauticas.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AK Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:58 am

Good morning all of you Laughing
I was in Italy (in Toscolane Maderno) in July this year and I liked it VERY much. There were not many turists around, so it was nice to go around. I liked everything over there and I'll sure go back to Italy many times. But Portugal is also interesting country, so Garina Do Mar; please give hints cheers .
I have to go to work now... Bye now!
ak
AK
AK

Female Posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:49 am

Anna, since everyone is telling you where is best, how about Oregon...in the mountains, next to the coast, near Crater Lake. You have the high desert, 'rain forests', mountains, coast, green all year, and snow all year....all within a short distance of one another. Wink (Plus, it would make Caysa REALLY jealous that you were here with me! Hello from Oulu - Page 2 912946 )

Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 459

https://loodusloverslodge.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:22 pm

garina do mar wrote:But Ricky is right in one thing! Italians, specially when they are in groups talk really really loud Hello from Oulu - Page 2 391243

And they almost always are in groups! affraid Wink lol! (Even some Danish people whom I met lately said that Shocked )
Ricky
Ricky

Male Posts : 9253

Back to top Go down

Post by AK Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:41 pm

Oregon sounds great; you have everything over there. Oulu/west coast of Finland is so FLAT. Specially if it is green all year, it sounds like Heaven to me I love you

And I'm sure Caysa will be really jealous, becase I just booked tickets and will be there tomorrow Hello from Oulu - Page 2 636263
AK
AK

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:35 pm

AK wrote:Oregon sounds great; you have everything over there. Oulu/west coast of Finland is so FLAT. Specially if it is green all year, it sounds like Heaven to me I love you

And I'm sure Caysa will be really jealous, becase I just booked tickets and will be there tomorrow Hello from Oulu - Page 2 636263
Oregon, ohh yesss! Cool
Diverse landscape, and diverse weather. One of the days 36°C, and you freeze in the shorts though on the next day. The worm horde visits once annually! You will not be bored! Laughing
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by AK Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:59 pm

Have you been there Ophiophagus? I've been In USA only in Los Angeles and in New York.
And you live in Hungary? We've been in Budapest twice and must say that I love your country. It is so green and beautiful. And your history, buildings and so on. We have nothing like that... :puzzled:
AK
AK

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:07 pm

AK wrote:Have you been there Ophiophagus? I've been In USA only in Los Angeles and in New York.
And you live in Hungary? We've been in Budapest twice and must say that I love your country. It is so green and beautiful. And your history, buildings and so on. We have nothing like that... :puzzled:
According to your description, Oulu sounds really boring place lol!
robin
robin

Female Posts : 3479

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:08 pm

AK wrote:Have you been there Ophiophagus? I've been In USA only in Los Angeles and in New York.
I was not in Oregon, but I read Deb writings! clown
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:10 pm

But YOU have endless wild nature!! Hello from Oulu - Page 2 868810

Ophy knows from Deb... lol!
Ricky
Ricky

Male Posts : 9253

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:47 am

AK wrote:Oregon sounds great; you have everything over there. Oulu/west coast of Finland is so FLAT. Specially if it is green all year, it sounds like Heaven to me I love you

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
caysa
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum